Monday, October 24, 2011

Commissions Open Sorta

Hey, I've been off the grid for a while because I've been working away at commissions.  As of right now the commissions I have left are primarily extensive comic commissions which take me a lot of time to finish.  So I propose, for those who were interested in getting a commission from me but were tired of waiting, I am willing to take them on as long as they are a sketch or an illustration.  Sketch and Illustration commissions I can usually finish and get out fairly quickly, and I can produce those in between finishing pages for the comics that I am currently working on.  This way if anyone wants a simple commission they don't have to wait forever for me to get it to them, I can continue to work on the comics which I am making progress right now, and at the same time get a chance to draw something different while I'm working on those comics (because it helps to get a little variety in your system once you've worked on something for so long."

So if you're interested drop me a quick email letting me kow: myforbiddenfiction@gmail.com

and here are a few drawings I did a while back so this post isn't completely boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment