Monday, March 7, 2011

NerdGasm - Ladies Line-Up



Decided to post up my line-up of hotties for my original story NerdGasm.  These are just the girls, there's more that'll show up later but these are the ones I've gotten finished.

I also realize I forgot to give some insight as to what NerdGasm exactly is.  Well pretty much NerdGasm revolves around three genius nerds in high school who have pretty lame lives. They create a chemical that arouses women around them and makes them want to have sex, pretty simple I know, I just wanted an excuse to draw nerdy guys gettin it on with a ton of girls.  of course things will go awry, wacky side-effects will occur, and conflicts will arise; all a part of being in high school.  Hope you all like, let me know which one is your fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment